For room reservations and general enquiries, please call +852 2739 3939 (9:00 – 20:00).
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Arla Hotel Ltd (“the Hotel”) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
• Check-In Time: 15:00 – 23:00.
• Check-Out Time: 11:30.
• Check-In is strictly not possible after 23:00.
• Reception operating hours: 9:00 – 23:00 (Not 24 hours reception).
• Guests are required to provide an estimated check-in time to the hotel prior to arrival.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• Guest(s) must be 18 years or older with a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the Hotel before 15:00 on your check-in date, you may store your luggage after 9:00 until check-in is available.
• Late check-out may be available on request, subject to room availability and occupancy levels. Additional charges will apply for late check-out. Guests must make arrangements with the Hotel in advance.
• Children 3 years or below: Maximum ONE child can stay for free if using existing bedding.
• Children 4 years and above are considered as adults.
• Additional children will incur extra charge of HKD 200 per child.
• Extra beds and baby cot are not available at the hotel.
• Guests below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when staying at the hotel.
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates and room availability are subject to change without prior notice.
• Rates quoted are in Hong Kong Dollars.
• The maximum number of guests per room (adults & children) is specified clearly according to the room type reserved.
• The Hotel has absolute discretion to refuse to check-in if the number of guests exceeds the stated capacity of the room type reserved. Additional charges will incur from overcapacity.
• A cash deposit of HKD 500 (or its equivalent in another currency) per room is required at check-in. The deposit will be returned if there is no damage or loss in your room, or charges for any additional services used.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
• No smoking in all areas of the hotel and throughout the building it is situated in. Should any guest violate this policy, the hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation, upon which all guests under the reservation must vacate the hotel immediately.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room, .
• The Hotel’s noise policy requires that all guests respect the comfort of others by keeping TV volume and talking at a minimum level at all times. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation if any guests causes disturbance to others.
• For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and accept that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel has the absolute discretion to refuse to check-in if the identity does not match with the person mentioned in your reservation or if anyone refuses to provide the requisite proof of identity to the Hotel. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify at its sole discretion any reservations that have been made in breach of the Terms and Conditions or for false, fraudulent or unauthorized purposes.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• Non-refundable full prepayment is required by credit card at the time of booking. Please present the credit card used to make this reservation upon check-in at the hotel.
• All non-refundable reservations are final and cannot be cancelled, refunded, amended or transferred and no name change is allowed once confirmed or cancellation fee equal to the whole stay will be charged.
• Guests who do not check-in before 23:00 on the first day of their reservation will be considered No-Show.
• In case of No-Show or early check-out, no refund will be made and the hotel may at its discretion re-sell the room.
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation. The name on the credit card provided at the time of booking must match the name of the guest who is checking in. If not, the guest checking in will need to present the credit card upon check-in for verification or provide an authorization letter if the cardholder is not present at the hotel, this will include a scanned copy of the credit card (both sides). Otherwise, the hotel reserves the right to deny the booking.
• Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, JCB and China Union Pay.
• Electronic Payment accepted: WeChat pay and Alipay.